Track & improve your blood lab results & other health data with graphics to achieve longevity.
(1) Data on 60+ kinds of blood tests: Examples:
* Glucose levels.
* Total Cholesterol.
* HDL Cholesterol.
* And more...
(2) Custom Health Data: you can customize the app to support your needs, such us:
* Blood Pressure.
* Waist measurements.
* And more
(3) Graphics: Get a graphic for each kind of data entered.
(4) Add/Edit/Delete tests: It allows you to change the data as needed.
(5) Track it: You can just keep record of those health issues that are relevant for your health. For example you don't have to track the total cholesterol, when you have a high glucose problem.
(6) Partial graphics: It allows you to generate graphics of previous reports.
(7) Add/Edit/Delete custom data: For all other health issues, not included, you can track them on the Manage section of the App, such as Weight, Blood Pressure, etc.
(8) Suggestions: App will suggest to visit a doctor if a problem is encountered.
Purpose of App: Most people have some values on the blood tests out of range. To enhance longevity it is important to improve those values and keep them within a healthy range.
This app will show you a graphical way to track your progress, and help you research ways to improve those values using the web or simply by asking your physician.
A must have for those who love a healthy life.
Order yours today!
Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Blood Test Monitor "for iPad" Lite is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
Blood Test Monitor "for iPad" Lite (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.